Thursday 20 January 2011

Jesus Talk

Celestial Blessings! xxx

So I am in the middle of reading Raymond Buckland’s ‘Complete Book Of Witchcraft’ and on page 21 he discusses names and deities. He touches upon something which has been on my mind for a while and which I have been preparing to make a video about once I had enough information and once I understood exactly how to share the information. On this page he quotes,

In Christianity there was developed the use of a human male, Jesus, to place the part of the “son of God,” the Christ, thus giving a recognizable form to deity; a form to which the followers could relate. With the addition of Mary, the mother figure, the duality was complete.

He then goes on to say,

So in witchcraft, those we know as the God and the Goddess are our intermediaries. Different traditions use different names.

So what has all this got to do with today’s blog? Well when I think about the God aspect, Jesus always comes to my mind. I have searched within myself to find if this was from the general belief of society but the answer is no, as Jesus has come to me many times during giving healings, taking negative attachments off people and now and then to give me guidance. I remember the first time I saw both Mary and Jesus. I was 7/8 years old and walking out of my bedroom to go downstairs for breakfast. They just stood before me and smiled and I knew who they were. I got such a warm, loving feeling. Jesus would come to me many times and simply say, “Search for the truth and the truth shall set you free.” At that time I didn’t understand what he meant, but when I became dedicated and committed to my path and my studies it became clear that I was meant to search through all religions to discover the God aspect and how religions we created in order to manipulate us into obedience, to do as we’re told, to turn the other cheek etc In Christianity, for example, Jesus has been misused as a tool to do exactly as I just wrote and so finding the truth truly set me free.

Which brings me to the other subject I have been contemplating for the longest time. I understand that those who have crossed the bridge from Christianity to paganism want nothing to do with Christian Gods and many state how it is impossible for one to be a Christian Wiccan, that it goes against the religion and the bible, that the two belief systems clash. Yet my point is, having a belief in Jesus makes you a Christian yet it doesn’t mean it makes you a part of that religion and doesn’t mean that you practice this religion. It would be the same as having a belief in Apollo; wouldn’t this make you an Apollonite? lol. After all, Jesus is still a God and even though the Hebrews don’t recognize him, he is part of the Hebrew pantheon just as Yahweh and his consort Asherah, Baal etc are.

From archeological studies on Jesus and other sons of the Gods it is clear to see that there is a definite pattern, Jesus being Horus in a former incarnation, Yahweh, his father being Osiris and Isis as Asherah and Mary.

My other point is, for a God figure to gain so much popularity and fame there has got to be some truth in him somewhere. Again, there is so much written on him how can we not believe? And by shunning this God are we somehow disconnecting ourselves from his other incarnations such as Horus etc?

And this brings me to another point (lol). It is obviously clear that the church stole many pagan festivals and claimed them as their own. So because I am discussing Jesus here and many say that the Christians claimed Christmas as the birth of Jesus. Well, doesn’t that make sense? On 21st December we know it is the winter solstice and the ressurection of the Mesopotamian God, Tammuz. Wouldn’t this be a fitting time for a God to be born? And though this time was stolen from the pagan festivals, don’t you think that the church were somehow manipulated by a divine source into doing this to ensure the God aspect still lived on and was celebrated and acknowledged? And how fitting that Mary, the mother of God, the Goddess aspect would still thrive and be remembered as to not fade out.

Again, the problem is not the belief but the way people who knew the truth have used the truth as a way to manipulate us into following their man made laws and straight jacketing us into their man made, un-divine religion.

So can a Christian be a wiccan, too? Well why not? Isn’t there Dianic Wicca etc? It would just mean someone who is a Wiccan who’s patron deity is Jesus. Maybe it would be acceptable if they called themselves a Jesuit Wiccan. I don’t know lol But I do know that many believers in Jesus practice Wicca, follow the Esbats and Sabbats with Jesus as the God aspect but that’s as far as it goes. As in, they do not follow the Christian religion but the old ways.

This is something to chew on. I love you! xxxx

You may also like to watch my recent video on Mystics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S2DY5v98ZA

No comments:

Post a Comment