Thursday 30 July 2009

Releasing Troubles

Dearest Angels, Celestial Blessings!

I hope this mail finds you well! I am just getting back into the normal routine after the workshop ended last week. Saying that, I am now chanelling 2 workshops i will teach; one in november- Angel Beauty Therapy and one in Spring which is FairyCraft, so if you love fairies, keep an eye on my website

http://www.angeltouchcyprus.com

So as i was meditating this morning one of my Guardian Angels came to talk to me. He told me that there is a beautiful way of releasing troubles. Write down in point form without elaboration any troubles you are having right now in your life. Then collect leaves that correspond with the number of troubles you have written. Get a box and ask your Guardian Angel to empower this box. Now take each leaf in your hand and say allowed a trouble from your list and put the leaf in the box. Do this with each of your troubles. When you have finished close the box and ask Archangel Jophiel to transform the troubles into positive energy. Each day take a leaf from the box and throw it into the wind. Hold the intention of feeling lighter each time you release a leaf into the wind.

Kisses and love,

your sister in light,Helen ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment