Wednesday 2 March 2011

I Am Going On A Journey...


So it has been a while since I have posted anything on my blog. Many things have been happening from my birthday to catching a horrible virus to my thoughts being scattered and not having the mental energy to write. I feel many changes happening for me spiritually. I feel I am changing as a person, too.

You see, right now I am preparing for something. I am preparing to do something which I know I have done before in countless lifetimes. I cannot reveal what is it right now because if people knew it could be very dangerous for me...actually, it will be very dangerous for me anyway.

I am going on a journey. I am going on a journey to the most dangerous of places. Not physically, but emotionally, mentally, spiritually. When I come back from my journey I will share with you where I have been and what I have seen. I will most probably make a video or series of videos on this journey. It is time for me. It is time for me to grow up. It is time for me to be the woman Goddess that I am, which all women are. It is time for me to reclaim my power. It is time for me to walk that path of no return. I will be changed when I come back. Not physically but in all other ways. I will be walking the path of my Goddess. I will be following in her footsteps to gain knowledge, wisdom, enlightenment, evolution but most of all, my true authentic self, to become the earthly divine being that I am, that we all have within us.

I must walk this path alone. I must take this journey alone, without any protection or guidance from outside of myself. Without clothes or weapons or divine help. Just myself and my naked body can go, can enter. I must do this. Even though I am slightly afraid, I must do this or I cannot rise.

I will be reborn. Reborn into the person I always was. I will no longer be afraid of being me. I will no longer be afraid of my power. There is one beautiful sister who knows where I am going and when and I know she will be my support. I know she will pray for my safety and safe return. She loves me and cares about me.

I am excited now about this...sigh...I feel more myself again...i am constantly going into trance and channelling...though I am channelling my higher self more than any other being.

1 comment:

  1. You are in my thoughts and prayers.if you are in the middle of your journey I wish you new discoveries, magikal energy, inspirational insight and blessed health. I can't wait to read how your journey went. Blessings to you, always.

    ReplyDelete