Thursday 3 February 2011

Helen's Philosophy


Blessings and love xxx

I am obsessed with Grenade by Bruno Mars lol It really sums up the story of my life when it comes to loving others. It also reminds me of my OWN philosophy. Today my status on FaceBook is:

Regret NOTHING. Do not be afraid to tell someone you love them. ALWAYS find the opportunity to say what you feel, do not boil in silence.Don't allow ANYTHING to keep you down.Discard your pride when it comes to saying sorry.If someone doesn't want you,or is bad to you,walk away and don't look back.Love yourself.You are special & perfect.You ARE worth so much!

And it is true! Through all my trials and tribulations with people, I have learned that you should always find the opportunity to tell someone you love them. No matter what they have done if you want to salvage a relationship or if you are in love with someone. You must tell them. If you don't say how you feel you will regret it.

And that is another thing. I have done things in my life that I was ashamed about and it ate away at me but you know what? I cannot change it! I promised myself I would have NO REGRETS! Everything I have done is what brought me to today, what made me the woman I am today.

And if someone doesn't want me in their life and/or who is bad to me? I pick myself up, say not a word and walk away. Because I am too good to accept less than I want. This is one of the biggest teachings I share with my students. You are worth so much and you deserve what you want and need. This is how it is. If someone doesn't listen to how you want to be treated then they are not worth your time and effort. They don't deserve your attention. This is loving yourself. Allowing someone to hurt you or not care about you is NOT self love.

We are all worth our desires. Everyone deserves love and attention. Everyone deserves to have the life they want. Why shouldn't they? Who said you can't have what you want or you don't deserve it? you are absolutely gorgeous and special and WORTHY of everything!!!!

Just don't become bitter. Don't allow repeated hurts to kill your heart, don't lock away your heart. I have suffered a lot of hurt in my life but I get up and love the world twice as much. The knocks you receive only make you stronger. Don't EVER give up!!!

4 comments:

  1. lovely blog very insightful.blessed be
    love moonlightowl

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank-you for sharing... it makes perfect sense but picking yourself up is not always that easy. I guess I am still learning.
    blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so welcome sweetness!!!! thanks for stopping by! xxxx

    ReplyDelete