Thursday 3 December 2009

Celestial Blessings xxxI hope you are well! Xxx

A lot of you know I have been on a sort of spiritual retreat yet still staying in my home lol and I am coming to you today to share with you the valuable lessons I have learnt.

We need to STOP expecting things to just go away; we must STOP expecting that by thinking positive alone everything will work itself out. No, my Angels; it does not work that way. How many of us lightworkers can raise our hands and say, “Hey! I’m HEALED!”? I’m sure not many of us, and believe me this is not me being negative; it is me being HONEST with Myself and you. Why can we not seem to heal? Why do we still have so many issues? Why can we not seem to manifest what we want? What is missing, going wrong?Examine your beliefs.

Please, take some time to examine your beliefs, your faith. Do you wholeheartedly believe and have faith in it? And now here comes the ultimate question: does both your conscious and SUBconscious believe and have faith in it? You see my Angels, when our conscious and subconscious are conflicting, nothing gets done! Nothing is healed! It is like we are living a BIG FAT LIE! So when we try to manifest or heal, maybe our conscious believes it, but the subconscious doesn’t, and this is the greatest obstacle of all.

In the conscious we have all kinds of thoughts milling around which filter into the subconscious and become what we know as OUR truth. If a thought form is still hanging around your conscious yet hasn’t entered your subconscious then it has no solid ground; it is without foundation, it is not TRUTH so therefore has no power.This is why I ask you to examine your beliefs. If for example you have a passing belief in one thing, let’s say manifestation, but you hold a fear in your subconscious and your subconscious does not believe, then you cannot manifest.I always see this as trying to send a song or photo by Bluetooth to another phone. One phone may be in receiving mode and the other in sending, but if these two phone to not pair together on the same wavelength then the song doesn’t get sent. This is exactly like our conscious and subconscious.

If we believe in something consciously but not subconsciously, and then the two energies cannot be paired, do not work on the same wavelength and nothing gets done.So how to we determine what is in the subconscious? Well look at what we are told by leading metaphysical healers and speakers. The large amount tells us to NOT think negative thoughts, to think only positive, that it takes only a change of thinking patterns. Oh really? So if this works, then why do the same problems keep returning? Why can we not manifest? Why can we not heal? The answer is, we need to first UNDERSTAND a problem before we can release it because within those problems live a big part of us. Yes, that’s right; US! How is this so? It is so because these thoughts were thought by US using OUR energy. Would you cut off a leg and throw it away in the trash? I should hope not!

There is not enough being taught in regards to self examination. We need to seek the truth about ourselves. We need to be mini scientists and dissect and untangle before we just delete.When we do this, we realize our own errs, see them face on. When we do this, then the negativity held in our consciousness filters into our sub consciousness leaving us with nothing but truth.So for example, I want to write a book but I’m not getting published. Why? My conscious tells me I WANT IT but I'm fearful I will never get published.

The subconscious recognizes the words as want it fearful and tries to align with the conscious and in the end all that is left is a big mess and no movement.Angels, we MUST take a move proactive part in our own development in ALL areas of our lives. We cannot sit on our behinds and ask every Archangel or deity to do our dirty work for us; it doesn’t work like that. Who wants to help a lazy person who just sits there asking for things? Not me, I’m sure, and I’m sure not you, either.

Can you understand my point? I love you and I want you to find your way…find a way to synchronize your conscious with your subconscious to have a joyful life that TRULY works for you.If you have enjoyed this message and it resonates with you, please visit my website at http://www.angeltouchcyprus.com. You can also view my videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/Helenhealer

Your sister in light,Helen

1 comment: